Birthmonth

WARNING!

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text
Wednesday, May 20, 2009

WAAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAAHOO!!!!!!!! Da' exams are officially over, I say. Why aren't ya guy s celebrating?! Ok, maybe you are. I'm watching Shugo Chara. Took a break to post on me blog. NE1 in this world (or rather Singapore) knows who Huiting is? She visited my blog thru YY's blog. Still no idea who... I WANNA KNOW ME MATHS AND SCIENCE SA1 RESULTS!!!!!!!!! *wailing like a dumbass baby* I got my Higher CL, Standard CL and English Paper 1 and LC results only. I'm still wailing... Whateva. Imma gonna watch Shugo Chara now. Bye~bye, nya~

xoxo,
Roxanne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My fave music...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
 
Gothic Gal: Twisted Illusions. Template Design By: SkinCorner from JackBook