Birthmonth

WARNING!

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text
Friday, May 22, 2009

Blah blah blah, yada yada yada...

Hiii guys! I just finished watching Shugo Chara. Well... not exactly. I watch until Ep39. NEway, Imma gonna post my exam results. Bet cha' wanna noe, don cha?

English--> 75.5/95
Maths--> 94/100
Science--> 84.5/100
Standard CL--> 87.5/100
Higher CL--> 71.5/100

I noe. My results suck, don they? Especially HigherCL and English. Just b-cuz of da comprehension, my Eng results went crashin' down like a roller coster... Aiyah... HigherCL... Dun wanna tok bout it. DAMN HARD, YA NOE?!?!?! no offence... BUT STILL, ITS HARD!!!

--

Yay! 4get bout' da exams!!! This coming Monday's a sch holiday rite? But 19 of us are going bac 2 sch! Not 2 study, but 2 have fun with archery!!! Ok, group 2 (19 of us) won the Best Group Award 4 camp. So we got this Archery (Appreciation) Clinic voucher as a reward. So Ms Inpa (our form teacher) called up SP Sports (they organised the archery thing) and on Monday we're having the fun!! Woohoo! Dun be jealous, YY and ZW. I know u guys r. Cuz u 2 aren't in our group.

--

I'm loggin off now. Bye-bye, nya~

xoxo,
Roxanne


p.s. I DO know my results are disappointing. My parents said so.

p.p.s I'm soooo excited bout' da Archery thing. Just hope I don kill NE1 or myself with the arrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My fave music...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
 
Gothic Gal: Twisted Illusions. Template Design By: SkinCorner from JackBook