Birthmonth

WARNING!

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text
Thursday, May 28, 2009

Facebook!

Hey maties from 5 Amethyst! Do you have Facebook? Tell me your display name if you do, so I can add you! If u wan myn, ya' gotta ask me urself. I will not share it on9 my blog watsoeva, cuz spammers will come. Btw, wondered if Ms Inpa visited my blog or YY's or ZW's... I gave da blog add/s 2 her via. me "reflections" journal. Wonder y they call it reflections journal... No reflections inside mah... I rite onli stuff about me surroundings...

xoxo,
Roxanne

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My fave music...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
 
Gothic Gal: Twisted Illusions. Template Design By: SkinCorner from JackBook