Birthmonth

WARNING!

click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text
Thursday, March 5, 2009

Exams...

OMG!!! 2day was the Science exam!!! The teacher was rite. It was HARD! Not just lvl of difficulty 1.0, but lvl of difficulty 10.0!! Darn, I hope I get this results good. Anyway, 2moro's the Discovery Trail to the National Junior College! I'm totally excited. Its so late! From pm~6.15pm... Until the evening. NEway, I no my English and Normal Chinese exam results already. My English: 7?/95. My Normal Chinese: 8?/100. (I prefer not to disclose.)(Its supposed to be personal/private[I dunno which one]so I cannot tell...) Oops, gotta revise my work. (Let u in on a secret: I don't exactly revise, heh heh :D)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My fave music...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
 
Gothic Gal: Twisted Illusions. Template Design By: SkinCorner from JackBook